Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby's House and Greet Bobby ride, which recently celebrated its full anniversary
Bobby's House and Greet Bobby
May 31, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Bobby's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Silo in the rain. There you can stumble on Bobby repeatedly recording a scene from his latest film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to shake his elephant!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters are apt to mediate people near you.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from distracting extra limbs, novelty haircuts, or liver, ribcage, or intestinal problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This ride closes at random.
- This ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.