Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bob's House and Stalk Bob train, abnormally catching in the fading sunlight
Bob's House and Stalk Bob
May 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Greater than three tikis
After you amble
through Bob's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Movie Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Bob taking a break from taping a scene from his last film, "The Band Cake. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this train no more than once.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 49".
- Must be at least 39" tall and 12 years old to ride a second time.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.