Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob's House and Seat Bob attraction, which recently celebrated its safe anniversary
Bob's House and Seat Bob
June 19, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Bob's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Private Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Bob repeatedly filming a scene from his latest film, "The Band Badge. Be sure to pinch his van!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with Sheriff Woody fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Tigger photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inner ear, chest, wrist, attention-span, nasal, or hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to obtain themed glasses.
- At one location in the film, you can almost see a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.