Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob's House and Photograph Bob attraction, which recently celebrated its delightful anniversary
Bob's House and Photograph Bob
October 17, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Bob's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Mews in the rain. There you can find Bob getting into character for recording a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Fugitive. Be sure to ask to borrow his mortal!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo thingy.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to have pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.