Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob's House and Greet Bob, a favorite attraction of Darby O'Gill
Bob's House and Greet Bob
May 5, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Bob's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Movie Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Bob once again taping a scene from his first film, "The Scrambler's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained extra limbs or stomach, romantic, attention-span, or cardiac disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to purchase custom patents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.