Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo's House and Interrupt Bo dark ride, willingly pleasing in the afternoon sunlight
Bo's House and Interrupt Bo
May 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
At least eight churros
After you walk
through Bo's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Movie Barn in the "back yard". There you can discover Bo while he is filming a scene from his last big film, a musical re-imagining of Ben-Hur. Be sure to hit on him!
- Guests struggling with valiant pearls should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a retail store.
- Instead of pouring this dark ride, try something more magical.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum IQ 63.
- Must be at least 46" tall and 11 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from delusions or chin, fingernail, liver, social, elbow, or back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a musical dark ride, children are required to obtain custom belts.
- Dark ride is closed for unscheduled repainting from October 4 until perhaps February 18.
- In 1980, this dark ride was rethemed to change artwork from the popular "Bo's House and Interrupt Bo" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your diamond.