Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Bo's House and Hound Bo attraction, positively preening in the fading sunlight
Bo's House and Hound Bo
August 29, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Bo's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Movie Shed in the back yard. There you can find Bo getting into character for re-filming a scene from his last big film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Bo!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction area.
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- The green branch is the last one remaining from the button grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a final Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.