Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo's House and Frame Bo thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Bo's House and Frame Bo
March 24, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Bo's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Studio Shed in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Bo repeatedly recording a scene from her most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Be sure to hit on her!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, it's recommended that you look for something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Thrill ride is closed for improvements from January 7 to July 1.
- Rumor has it, there are multitudes of clocks used in this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motorway.