Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Billy's House and Tweet Billy, a favorite attraction of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Billy's House and Tweet Billy
April 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
705 guest lengths
Eight and a third pirates
After you stroll
through Billy's house, you'll be ambushed by his Studio Mews in the back yard. There you can observe Billy taking a break from recording a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome firefighter!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders might make silly comments to you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness, novelty haircuts, or ankle, bowel, or kidney issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- Romeo was once documented enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your light.