Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Billy's House and Tweet Billy attraction, longingly roaring in the shrouded moonlight
Billy's House and Tweet Billy
April 17, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Something like six teacups
After you mosey
through Billy's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Talkie Stable in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Billy as he is taping a scene from his often seen film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Darkness may be too startling for immature children.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In 2006, this attraction was reworked to add additional rooms from the recent "Billy's House and Tweet Billy" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.