Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Billy's House and Photograph Billy attraction as seen from the top of the canyon
Billy's House and Photograph Billy
January 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Billy's house, you'll dicover his Film Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Billy getting into character for filming a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to sue if his traveler comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as the sign to ride.
- Maximum height 46".
- Contains olde-timey images.
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The haunted disneydendron was hand made by Tron.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.