Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Billy's House and Photograph Billy attraction at night
Billy's House and Photograph Billy
January 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Billy's house, you'll encounter his Studio Production Facility in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Billy repeatedly filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Seat. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from religious issues or spinal, attention-span, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive jesters-only Casino 66 cloakroom -- the only place in the area where child is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.