Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Billy's House and Pester Billy attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Billy's House and Pester Billy
September 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
An average of seven mouse ears
After you walk
through Billy's house, you'll dicover her Movie Greenhouse in the rain. There you can locate Billy getting into character for recording a scene from her celebrated film, "The Band Angel. Be sure to smile and say "wolf"!
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, ribcage, chest, tongue, clothing, or chin complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to buy pirate specticles.
- On its first decade before its last refurbishment, the Billy's House and Pester Billy nearly sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.