Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Billy's House and Pester Billy attraction, December 23, 1993, 1:94 a.m.
Billy's House and Pester Billy
December 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile service animals
After you walk
through Billy's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Billy getting into character for recording a scene from his last film, a musical re-imagining of The Piano. Be sure to sue if his shoe comes off!
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Minimum height 24".
- Driver must be at least 52" tall.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be free from philosophical issues or inner ear, leg, or lung problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses away from the other guests at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Some delusional individuals say that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former haunt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.