Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Pictured: Billy's House and Hound Billy, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
Billy's House and Hound Billy
November 29, 1981
Avg. queue length:
22 minutes (or 30 minutes in metric)
After you stroll
through Billy's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Studio Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can discover Billy who has just finished filming a scene from his last big film, a musical re-imagining of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Be sure to smile and say "monorail"!
- Because it is so popular, try not to avoid this attraction during brunch.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or intestinal disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a velvet attraction, adults are required to rent custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.