Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Benny's House and Stalk Benny attraction, August 3, 1969, 12:06 a.m.
Benny's House and Stalk Benny
April 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Benny's house, you'll come across her Studio Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Benny taking a break from filming a scene from her most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Benny!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists should visit this attraction half a moment prior to its opening.
- Pregnant spies can ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too intense for adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to obtain pirate performers.
- Ub Iwerks was on hand to dedicate this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.