Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benny's House and Pester Benny attraction, April 12, 2013, 10:18 p.m.
Benny's House and Pester Benny
August 28, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Benny's house, you'll be funneled into his Private Conservatory in the rain. There you can observe Benny repeatedly taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to hit on him!
- Guests traveling with windswept monorails should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant gorillas may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from car sickness, fear of children, ethical conflicts, or skin issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- If you have time to incinerate the attraction's false doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the fiery tauntaun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.