Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benny's House and Hunt Benny dark ride at park closing
Benny's House and Hunt Benny
January 22, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Benny's house, you'll be led to his Private Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can locate Benny once again filming a scene from his first film, "The Sorcerer's Snow. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals may joke with people near you.
- After riding this dark ride, go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo place.
Policies and Warnings
- Dark ride may be too intense for young consumers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or intestinal, stomach, familial, lung, or skin complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.