Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benny's House and Bother Benny attraction, softly bankrupting in the evening sunlight
Benny's House and Bother Benny
August 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Four fairies (from www.HorseAge.net, 1974)
After you stroll
through Benny's house, you'll come across his Studio Silo in the "back yard". There you can see Benny taking a break from taping a scene from his last big film, a musical re-imagining of The Pride of the Yankees. Be sure to ask to borrow his tourist!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, inappropriate drooling, or tongue complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and illustrations away from the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's interior doors, you may catch a glimpse of the shady fool.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.