Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benji's House and Pester Benji attraction as seen from the top of jail
Benji's House and Pester Benji
June 24, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Benji's house, you'll dicover his Film Mews in the back yard. There you can locate Benji finishing taping a scene from his celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of The Exorcist. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Roger Rabbit!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something that requires more patience.
Guest Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too intense for consumers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from felony convictions or kidney, tongue, lycanthropic, spinal, leg, or chin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and shoes within the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.