Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benji's House and Corner Benji attraction, which recently celebrated its nutty anniversary
Benji's House and Corner Benji
December 31, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Benji's house, you'll encounter his Movie Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Benji getting into character for filming a scene from his last big film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: unusually Disney-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Warnings
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique images.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers within the attraction at significant times.
- Walt Disney had a massive dining room planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.