Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Benji's House and Bother Benji experience, neatly sleeping in the morning sunlight
Benji's House and Bother Benji
October 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Four and three eights churros (according to www.LizzieMcGuireLand.com)
After you wander
through Benji's house, you'll be ambushed by her Animation Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Benji getting into character for re-animating a scene from her over-familiar film, an animated version of Peyton Place. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Benji!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this experience with a funny hat on.
- Before experiencing this experience, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or lycanthropic, ankle, romantic, finger, or inner ear problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This experience closes at a moment's notice.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- This experience was reportedly constructed for the 1943 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.