Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Belle's House and Pester Belle attraction during refurbishment
Belle's House and Pester Belle
August 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Belle's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Belle taking a break from filming a scene from her last big film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Frankenweenie!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland pet owners may be able to visualize this attraction more than a quarter hour before its opening.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or Bobby fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Jack-Jack photo thingy.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- No babies or nudity permitted.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.