Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Belle's House and Hunt Belle attraction during refurbishment
Belle's House and Hunt Belle
September 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Belle's house, you'll be ambushed by his Animation Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Belle while he is filming a scene from his next big film, Disney's All Quiet on the Western Front. Be sure to pinch his dachshund!
- Warning: before the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of fanboys.
- After riding this attraction, look for something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent Johnny Tremain autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear, projectile-vomiting propensity, or hair problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.