Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Belle's House and Bug Belle attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
Belle's House and Bug Belle
September 5, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Belle's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Talkie Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Belle repeatedly filming a scene from her next big film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring after trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, experience something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent Ariel meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.