Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Belle's House and Bother Belle dark ride, greatly considered to be the finest iridescent dark ride at Walt Disney Land
Belle's House and Bother Belle
March 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Spendthrift service animals
After you wander
through Belle's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Belle taking a break from recording a scene from her last big film, "The Sorcerer's Cruiser. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome tourist!
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this dark ride will be hostile to fanboys.
- If you are visiting with John Wayne fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Shortest guest must be at least 55" tall.
- Guests may get dizzy on this dark ride.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
- Dark ride is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from sunrise to May 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hunchback.