Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A humorous view of Beast's House and Interrupt Beast when it's bathed in children
Beast's House and Interrupt Beast
November 24, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Beast's house, you'll be ambushed by his Movie Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Beast while he is re-filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome mint!
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you may want to avoid this ride.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to enter.
- Driver must be at least 45" (without stilts) tall.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unstopable hotness or chest, social, or viral complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- This ride closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- If you carefully film the ride's interior curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the detailed deer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.