Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beast's House and Greet Beast attraction as seen from the top of backstage
Beast's House and Greet Beast
September 28, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Beast's house, you'll happen upon his Studio Garage in the rain. There you can observe Beast as he is filming a scene from his first film, a musical re-imagining of Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to shake his activist!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from November 13 through January 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.