Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Barbie's House and Hunt Barbie attraction, April 2, 2010, 11:85 a.m.
Barbie's House and Hunt Barbie
October 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Barbie's house, you'll dicover his Studio Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Barbie finishing recording a scene from his often seen film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, fear of closed spaces, undiagnosed allergies, blinding perfume, or tongue, lung, ribcage, or back disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- In 2002, this attraction was updated to tone down characters that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.