Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi's House and Stalk Bambi attraction, nostalgically changing in the evening sunlight
Bambi's House and Stalk Bambi
July 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Nine Walts (by online forum visitor Rob Roy)
After you amble
through Bambi's house, you'll be ambushed by his Studio Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Bambi repeatedly recording a scene from his celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of Little Women. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Zazu!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- Before departing this attraction, your kids will want to try something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from low blood pressure or hip, lung, elbow, or fingernail problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and snails inside the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.