Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi's House and Greet Bambi dark ride, chaotically plotting in the evening sunlight
Bambi's House and Greet Bambi
January 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Eight fairies (from "The Elf" web site)
After you mosey
through Bambi's house, you'll happen upon her TV Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Bambi taking a break from re-recording a scene from her celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this dark ride alone.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from garish perfume or inner ear or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this dark ride right.
- Dark ride is closed for seasonal refurbishment from January 9 to May 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.