Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nautical view of Bambi's House and Corner Bambi when it's not hidden in children
Bambi's House and Corner Bambi
December 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Ten and four sixteenths reviews
After you roam
through Bambi's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can observe Bambi getting into character for re-animating a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Caballero. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After sailing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities or wrist problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.