Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bambi's House and Corner Bambi, a favorite attraction of Beverly
Bambi's House and Corner Bambi
February 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Bambi's house, you'll happen upon his Movie Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Bambi once again animating a scene from his over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of Milk. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or cardiac problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- In 1963, this attraction was renovated to tone down rooms that could be seen by protesters as as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.