Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi's House and Corner Bambi attraction, April 12, 1970, 1:43 a.m.
Bambi's House and Corner Bambi
May 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
After you wander
through Bambi's house, you'll be ambushed by his Talkie Shed in the "back yard". There you can see Bambi repeatedly re-recording a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Hades!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before vanishing this attraction, find something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains antique illusions that may panic service animals.
- Make sure to maintain your children and balloons within the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.