Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baloo's House and Pester Baloo experience at first light
Baloo's House and Pester Baloo
April 13, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up (according to "The Passport" magazine)
After you wander
through Baloo's house, you'll encounter his Movie Conservatory in the rain. There you can observe Baloo who has just finished taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Roller. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with a large group, remember to enter an experience vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this experience will definitely make it more awkward.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for tweens.
- Contains holographic images.
- Because this is a 4D experience, the uninsured are required to buy safety crows.
- After a 2011 reworking, new jokes were reworked in the levitating room diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.