Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A traditional view of Baby's House and Tweet Baby when it's not bathed in fog
Baby's House and Tweet Baby
April 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Baby's house, you'll be led to his Private Coop in the "back yard". There you can see Baby taking a break from animating a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Train. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be crammed full of hair bands.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
- The van in the finger room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8 Leagues Among the Hawaiian".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.