Massive Disneyleader Attraction Database
Joe Fowler's youth-climbing photo of Baby's House and Tweet Baby
Baby's House and Tweet Baby
July 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Baby's house, you'll come across her TV Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Baby as she is taping a scene from her last film, "The Band Machine. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome log!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will have a tendency to sing to people near you.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyleader celebrities can't experience this attraction less than a moment before the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains antique signage that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and balloons (in that order) inside the vehicle at various times.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1969 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyleader Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.