Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby's House and Interrupt Baby ride, greatly considered to be the worst capable ride at Disneyland
Baby's House and Interrupt Baby
March 27, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Baby's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Studio Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can locate Baby finishing filming a scene from her next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Crash. Be sure to sue if his navigator comes off!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this ride immediately.
- After riding this ride, go on something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this ride.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Because this is an interactive ride, children are required to bring their own pirate castles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=199891: "missing hat" illogical operator . Flushing database.