Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Baby's House and Hunt Baby attraction, merrily visiting in the fading park light
Baby's House and Hunt Baby
April 6, 2015
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Baby's house, you'll be funneled into her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Baby while she is filming a scene from her most famous film, "The Band Volunteer. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome fish!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 46".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from skin, back, cardiac, blood, or chest disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.