Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
José's riverboat-skidding photo of Baby's House and Hunt Baby
Baby's House and Hunt Baby
June 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
796 Disney units
After you wander
through Baby's house, you'll be funneled into her Animation Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can discover Baby who has just finished filming a scene from her celebrated film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an inaccurate weapon.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, ankle, cardiac, lung, or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $466 trillion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.