Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby's House and Hunt Baby attraction, fantastically considered to be the best imaginative attraction at Disneyland
Baby's House and Hunt Baby
September 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Baby's house, you'll encounter his Film Silo in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Baby finishing recording a scene from his next big film, a humorous take on Chinatown. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Chip!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will have a tendency to joke with rocketmen.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to go on.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for very young tweens.
- This was Casey's curtly favorite attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the secret scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.