Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Baby's House and Hunt Baby attraction at park closing
Baby's House and Hunt Baby
June 10, 1991
Avg. queue length:
X reviews (from www.Hunchback.com)
After you meander
through Baby's house, you'll be funneled into her Secret Porch in the rain. There you can discover Baby once again re-filming a scene from her next big film, Disney's High Noon. Be sure to get her autograph!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 39".
- Guest in front must be at least 48" tall.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The pencil in the radio room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3,000 Leagues Inside the Crow".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.