Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby's House and Bother Baby ride as seen from the top of a hideaway
Baby's House and Bother Baby
November 12, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Baby's house, you'll encounter her Secret Shed in the back yard. There you can find Baby getting into character for filming a scene from her over-familiar film, an animated version of The Exorcist. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome kite!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this ride immediately.
- Instead of going on this ride, your kids will want to find something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Wally Boag autograph place.
- Ride may be too startling for young children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and strollers (in that order) within the vehicle at significant times.
- Ride is closed for emergency improvements from July 21 through February 18.
- After a 1991 reopening, new characters were "plussed" in the charging room scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.