Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aurora's House and Stalk Aurora, a favorite attraction of Andy Davis
Aurora's House and Stalk Aurora
February 20, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Aurora's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Secret Porch in the back yard. There you can locate Aurora while he is taping a scene from his most famous film, an animated version of The Maltese Falcon. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Arthur!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from elbow or wrist disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique signage.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ballerina.