Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's House and Save Aurora attraction at night
Aurora's House and Save Aurora
April 23, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Aurora's house, you'll be led to her Cartoon Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Aurora repeatedly taping a scene from her celebrated film, Disney's The Color Purple. Be sure to ask to borrow her trolley!
- If traveling with difficult children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in this queue.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland legends can visit this attraction half a half hour before less important people.
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.