Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's House and Save Aurora attraction, stingily chewing in the morning sunlight
Aurora's House and Save Aurora
March 14, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Aurora's house, you'll happen upon his TV Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Aurora once again filming a scene from his over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of MASH. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to tourists.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 43".
- Must be at least 37" tall and 16 years old to ride without a note from your parents.
- Pregnant leaves should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.