Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's House and Relocate Aurora attraction, November 21, 1968, 2:19 p.m.
Aurora's House and Relocate Aurora
August 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Aurora's house, you'll dicover his Private Coop in the "back yard". There you can find Aurora taking a break from re-filming a scene from his first film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to hit on him!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Instead of falling this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something calmer.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.