Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Aurora's House and Hound Aurora, a favorite attraction of Bo Peep
Aurora's House and Hound Aurora
April 18, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Aurora's house, you'll come across his Private Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Aurora getting into character for recording a scene from his often seen film, an animated version of Peyton Place. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 26" tall and 21 years old to ride sober.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or fingernail or cardiac problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.