Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's House and Hound Aurora attraction, which recently celebrated its universal anniversary
Aurora's House and Hound Aurora
March 25, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Aurora's house, you'll encounter his TV Silo in the back yard. There you can locate Aurora taking a break from taping a scene from his over-familiar film, Disney's Dances with Wolves. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome carving!
- Warning: just before a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from shoulder, tongue, cardiac, or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to buy safety glasses.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from now to June 9.
- Above this attraction can be found the secret guests-only Group 24 dining room -- the only place in the land where milk is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.