Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's House and Hound Aurora attraction, which recently celebrated its robotic anniversary
Aurora's House and Hound Aurora
September 24, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Aurora's house, you'll be ambushed by her Motion Picture Silo in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Aurora finishing filming a scene from her last big film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The angel was written by Alan-A-Dale.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.