Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's House and Hound Aurora attraction at park opening
Aurora's House and Hound Aurora
December 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up
After you walk
through Aurora's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Motion Picture Barn in the rain. There you can find Aurora repeatedly taping a scene from her last film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to smile and say "activist"!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- If you are traveling with Richard Irvine fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph area.
- Minimum height 29".
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The letters in "Aurora's House and Hound Aurora" can be scrambled to spell "Os Adn Hururhuuaoord Oae'raans."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.