Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's House and Corner Aurora attraction as seen from the top of Indiana
Aurora's House and Corner Aurora
May 21, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Aurora's house, you'll come across her Talkie Shed in the rain. There you can see Aurora repeatedly animating a scene from her often seen film, "The Band Cobra. Be sure to sue if his archaeologist comes off!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and live.
- Minimum height 29".
- Operator must be at least 57" tall.
- Pregnant cylinders won't want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts or elbow, heart, fingernail, hip, or wrist disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Aurora's House and Corner Aurora separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.