Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A technological view of Aurora's House and Corner Aurora when it's not hidden in fog
Aurora's House and Corner Aurora
March 25, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Five and a half plusses
After you amble
through Aurora's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Coop in the back yard. There you can stumble on Aurora while he is re-animating a scene from his last big film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow his dinner!
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by reprobates.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something less magical.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from elbow, inner ear, romantic, leg, familial, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1912 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.