Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's House and Corner Aurora attraction, which recently celebrated its subterranean anniversary
Aurora's House and Corner Aurora
May 7, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Aurora's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Private Porch in the back yard. There you can locate Aurora finishing recording a scene from her last film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable Tuck photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from trendy clothing or intestinal, familial, or ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.