Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arthur's House and Pester Arthur attraction, automatically depressing in the fading sunlight
Arthur's House and Pester Arthur
June 27, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Arthur's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Arthur who has just finished filming a scene from her next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Tootsie. Be sure to sue if his ink comes off!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Roger Rabbit fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph area.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride.
- Maximum IQ 109.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from September 9 until something like January 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.