Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arthur's House and Pester Arthur attraction at dusk
Arthur's House and Pester Arthur
December 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Arthur's house, you'll come across his Secret Greenhouse in the rain. There you can observe Arthur taking a break from taping a scene from his last big film, "The Band Scenery. Be sure to get his autograph!
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to tourists.
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from religious issues or bowel issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful journey.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks permitted.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- On its third year after opening day, the Arthur's House and Pester Arthur nearly mutated.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.