Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arthur's House and Pester Arthur attraction during refurbishment
Arthur's House and Pester Arthur
September 27, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Arthur's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Motion Picture Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Arthur finishing animating a scene from his last film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- During bad hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to buy pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.