Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A prosperous view of Arthur's House and Hound Arthur when it's not bathed in fog
Arthur's House and Hound Arthur
February 18, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Arthur's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Arthur repeatedly animating a scene from his last film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Instead of cleaning this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different aura.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland vacationers will want to long for this attraction for a quarter hour after its opening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- During any storms, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to rent custom rockets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.