Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Arthur's House and Hound Arthur attraction at park opening
Arthur's House and Hound Arthur
January 31, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired millionaires
After you tour
through Arthur's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Animation Mews in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Arthur finishing animating a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Arthur!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph place.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from overdone makeup or skin problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains holographic effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No shoplifting or dawdling encouraged.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to bring their own princess harnesses.
- Some people who have had too much to drink say that this attraction is home of the horrifying ghost of a former pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.