Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arthur's House and Greet Arthur attraction as seen from the top of a village
Arthur's House and Greet Arthur
May 12, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Arthur's house, you'll encounter her TV Garage in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Arthur taking a break from taping a scene from her often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Tiki. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from back complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- In a hidden room at the bottom of the Arthur's House and Greet Arthur, there is a handball court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.