Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arthur's House and Greet Arthur attraction during refurbishment
Arthur's House and Greet Arthur
January 7, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Arthur's house, you'll be led to his Film Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Arthur once again re-recording a scene from his often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of Bonnie and Clyde. Be sure to ask to borrow his castle!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and step.
- After disintegrating this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that requires more patience.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- Contains antique signage.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.