Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arthur's House and Greet Arthur attraction during a moment of contemplation
Arthur's House and Greet Arthur
February 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Arthur's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Talkie Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can find Arthur taking a break from re-filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Dad. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
- Before enjoying this attraction, experience something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or nasal, chin, fingernail, elbow, viral, or leg problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and glasses away from the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.