Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arthur's House and Corner Arthur attraction as seen from the top of Edison Square
Arthur's House and Corner Arthur
May 15, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
After you wander
through Arthur's house, you'll happen upon his Motion Picture Conservatory in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Arthur repeatedly re-recording a scene from his next big film, "The Sorcerer's Crate. Be sure to shake his gadget!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and wings away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to buy pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.