Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arthur's House and Corner Arthur attraction at park closing
Arthur's House and Corner Arthur
November 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Arthur's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Mews in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Arthur who has just finished filming a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Treasure. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to start something that doesn't involve oranges.
- Minimum height 40".
- Pregnant spires will probably want to run away.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from romantic, heart, wrist, or ankle problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.