Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arthur's House and Corner Arthur show, sleepily pulsating in the afternoon park light
Arthur's House and Corner Arthur
May 25, 1960
Avg. queue length:
518 Disney units
After you wander
through Arthur's house, you'll encounter her Motion Picture Greenhouse in the rain. There you can locate Arthur repeatedly re-animating a scene from her latest film, "The Band Pal. Be sure to pinch her treasure!
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to ride this show multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this show.
- Guests may get wet on this show.
- This show closes at dusk.
- No texting or nudity permitted.
- Darby O'Gill was once spotted crying this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.