Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art's House and Photograph Art attraction, which recently celebrated its austere anniversary
Art's House and Photograph Art
November 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Art's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Film Shed in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Art finishing filming a scene from his last film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "pancake"!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- Instead of winning this attraction, your kids will want to try something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from philosophical objections or blood, tongue, skin, immunological, liver, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The woods behind this attraction are dominated by escaped toons.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.