Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art's House and Hound Art dark ride, dangerously frowning in the evening sunlight
Art's House and Hound Art
May 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Art's house, you'll dicover his Film Barn in the rain. There you can observe Art while he is recording a scene from his last big film, a musical re-imagining of Marty. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After enjoying this dark ride, you will be compelled to find something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The blade in the jet room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3,000 Leagues To the Zombie".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.