Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art's House and Hound Art attraction, which recently celebrated its automated anniversary
Art's House and Hound Art
November 3, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Art's house, you'll be able to queue up for her TV Shed in the back yard. There you can see Art finishing animating a scene from her last film, "The Band Topiary. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters are apt to sing to you.
Policies and Warnings
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to rent special belts.
- Attraction veterans have a private book in which is detailed the descriptions of all the characters who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.