Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art's House and Hound Art adventure, June 21, 1956, 5:56 p.m.
Art's House and Hound Art
August 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Art's house, you'll be ambushed by his Animation Silo in the rain. There you can locate Art once again re-animating a scene from his last film, Disney's A Star Is Born. Be sure to smile and say "visitor"!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant snails may particularly want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from felony convictions or hip, hair, stomach, kidney, bowel, or shoulder disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During weather, this adventure may run backwards.
- Guests may get very compressed on this adventure.
- It is said that Ollie Johnson's frozen ink is kept beneath this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.