Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art's House and Bother Art attraction as seen from the top of Rainbow Ridge
Art's House and Bother Art
May 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Art's house, you'll come across his Movie Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Art repeatedly filming a scene from his most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Exorcist. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to adopt something calmer.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.