Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An obvious view of Art's House and Battle Art when it's covered in watchers
Art's House and Battle Art
March 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Art's house, you'll come across his TV Conservatory in the back yard. There you can observe Art taking a break from taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome vine!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something longer.
- Special effects may be too startling for adults.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No texting or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.