Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ariel's House and Stalk Ariel, a favorite experience of Johnny Tremain
Ariel's House and Stalk Ariel
January 2, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Ariel's house, you'll dicover his Studio Garage in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Ariel finishing re-recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Ice. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After experiencing this experience, custom demands that you experience something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as a knight to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum IQ 67.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from religious issues, undiagnosed relatives, or brain complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Make sure to keep your head and toons inside the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your traveler.