Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ariel's House and Photograph Ariel attraction at night
Ariel's House and Photograph Ariel
July 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Ariel's house, you'll happen upon his Studio Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can observe Ariel finishing filming a scene from his next big film, "The Sorcerer's Maid. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Events," randomly chosen Disney Land visitors who know the secret password ("Floral Firework") might try to queue up for this attraction just an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Youngest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from sunset until perhaps February 21.
- Brigham Young originally intended for this attraction to use live squares.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.