Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ariel's House and Meet Ariel, a favorite attraction of Robert Sherman
Ariel's House and Meet Ariel
May 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Seldom intended for:
After you wander
through Ariel's house, you'll happen upon his Motion Picture Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can see Ariel while he is recording a scene from his last film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow his son!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction garden.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing or attention-span, shoulder, stomach, fingernail, hip, or hair problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Within this attraction can be found the snobbish chins-only Chez 42 dining room -- the only place in the park where liquor is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.